Our clients come to us looking for clarity around critical questions, that often include:
- What is our organization’s purpose? Where do we fit into the community?
- Should we expand or narrow our service options?
- What are the next steps toward increasing our financial sustainability?
- Should we explore opportunities to partner or merge?
- How do we prepare for the retirement of a long-term leader?
- How do we respond to a potential opportunity (or looming crisis)?
4-Step Strategic Planning Process
As the ED/CEO or board leader charged with a strategic conversation or planning process, it can feel overwhelming to engage your board and staff team to advance your mission. We have tackled multiple levels of strategic plans, but what they all have in common is four basic steps.
About Bryan Orander
Charitable Advisors’ president Bryan Orander has 20 years of leadership and consulting experience. Bryan Orander was one of the first consultants in the country trained in the Executive Transition Management (ETM) model developed by the Annie E. Casey Foundation. Averaging 15 searches a year, Charitable Advisors has done more nonprofit searches in Central Indiana than any other firm, by far.